Background

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

tutoring the badger?

So I administered the test, but not without problems. First the door was locked to the room in which I was supposed to administer the test within, and I had printed off the test and placed it in the room. So there I was sitting on the floor waiting for the mystery man to show up. Once he arrives we chit chat and discover that he is in fact the mystery man. So after trying to contemplate what to do I come to the conclusion that I could pull it up on my phone and he could take it from my phone. So we went to a different room and while we were walking he asked me, "so you work in the speech lab?"
"yeah, sort of"
then get this he said, "So do you do private tutor sessions as well?"
"uhhhh...... sure"
So I think he may be interested, but me and him never cross paths, so I don't think that I will see him again or that we have a chance of actually going on a date.

Part 2
So many of you may know that last night was true badger night. The full moon was shining, the bell tower was solid in the same place, and the lips were puckering.
I went to party with my fellow debate friends and ate a billion crepes. Then We decided we wanted to party even more and go to the dance to dance the crepes of... naturally. So I'm keeping my eyes open in case there is a boy who catches my eye, and there is one. Only problem is that he is kinda apart of my friend group. So in the long run I didn't become a true badger, but if that boy would have asked I probably would have thought twice about becoming a true badger. However one of my roommates has an interest in him, so its tricky if I should make a move on him or not, and I'm even confused as to what kind of move I would be making. Well we will see what happens! wish me luck!
Love,
Afton Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment