Background

Friday, June 8, 2012

I introduce... the awkward photos!!

Life is not easy when you are awkward!
This is my very first date, as you can imagine from the look on my face,
It was Super Awkward. 
This is what we call the awkward balloon! It occurs when one
goes to give another a fist bump, and the another does not
give a fist bump in return. The originator of the first fist bump
then must retaliate to other options to make sure they do not
look awkward, or as thought they just missed out on a fist bump.
Unfortunately when one does not think this situation all the way
through they may end up in another awkward situation, like starring
at an invisible balloon. 




I made this one extra large so that you can see the awkwardness. Once you see it,
you will understand! (hint: look to the upper left hand corner!)
First kiss? ha ha nope, its strange and awkward so that is
why it is here! Me and a friend have a ritual of sorts of kissing
a lucky brick at Disney land. I guess its supposed to help us
find a husband that will be a good kisser? who knows! 

Yup I'm standing right in the middle of a bunch of guys, one is
even trying to kiss me and what do I do? Make a face of horror
and awkwardness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment