Background

Monday, November 19, 2012

Are those Wedding Bells?

Well yes I am hearing Wedding Bells but they are for my awesome cousin Brielle Jensen soon to be Brielle Smith, I'm guessing tomorrow can NOT come soon enough for her! I hear she reads my blog so SHOUT OUT! Congrats! Bryant is one lucky guy to get such a cutie like you!

So besides that loveliness I have an update!!

You know I have included attractive man in like three post now so I'm really flirting with the creep line! But not so much any more! Yesterday I talked to him, well I tried to compose myself enough to talk with him and keep myself from turning into a giant tomato. We had a casual conversation and did half of our business transaction. He gave me the goods and I was not carrying cash... luckily! Now we have to plan to meet a second time to finish the transaction. Yeah I know I'm
                                                    One Smart Cookie
Any way, today me and some friends were going to hang out, get a milkshake and play some games. I called up attractive man and left him a message, unfortunately he did not get back to me early enough. :( however we rescheduled for Wednesday!! I think it might be safe to call this a date? I am indubitably excited!

Besides all that madness My friend comes home in T-2 days 1 hour and 20 minutes until the day he gets back. If you are interested in knowing that is 49 hours 2959 minutes 1775760 seconds and 177550000 milliseconds. Now if you have not thought I was a creep in the past you maybe thinking right about now this is what I look like, and this is probably what I do on a daily basis...
Ha this is a gold mine of awkwardness and awesomeness!
Well when the eve of Wednesday falls upon us make sure you wish me luck! Knowing me I'll need it!
Love,
Afton Michelle!


1 comment:

  1. Boy Howdy!!! I love you! Why did we stop going Black Friday shopping every year?

    ReplyDelete