Background

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Touch one= touch down!

So I did it! Touch one of three is complete, for Eric, and Daniel!
They both happened very similarly. Erics elbow was on my desk in institute, so i casually bumped it lightly, I'm not even sure he noticed it. Daniel was sitting in front of me and I casually reached across the table to grab the other side and had brief contact with his elbow.
Now after math class was the exciting part, at least for me. Daniel walked me to my next class, is elbow touching a success? I think yes! So Daniel said that he can't find his connecting cord for him to give me the quadratic equation, so I guess I'll have to look for mine, so we can spend some time out of class... being math nerds, but none the less time is time.
So all this time I have been trying to flirt with Daniel as my courtship and marriage professor suggests, but I think the boy who sits next to me might be mistaking it as me flirting with him... well isn't that, well, awkward. But I have not touched his elbow, so we should be good.
The downfall of this week is that we only have class Monday Tuesday, and Wednesday, which if you do the math means that I have to touch Daniels elbow everyday. But wait, here's the catch, its Tuesday, and yesterday he came late to class and did not sit anywhere near me, so tomorrow I will have to touch his elbow TWICE!? Ugh that could be interpreted as being a little too touchy if I don't play it right, but I want him to ask me out on a date soon, so guess there are no other options. Well really I could wait, but what is the fun in that?? none, there is no fun in that.
So wish me luck!
Love,
Afton Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment