Background

Monday, September 26, 2011

WAHOOO!

So a lot can happen over one weekend! I was in Idaho for a debate tournament (shows ya how big a nerd I am) and after my first debate round I found a text message on my phone from none other but guess who??!!! DANIEL! WaHoo! So we started to casually text, and he wished me luck and the such. Any who the whole weekend we continued to text, and he is a really nice guy, and when he found out that I was feeling under the weather he took a picture of a flower and sent it to me saying hope you get better soon! How cute?!?!! Super cute. So he also suggested that we hang out and go on dates and the like and of course I said that sounds fantastic!
So today I go to my math class as normal and we sit next to each other, then he walks me to institute, and I saw all my roommates, and gave them the eyes that said, look at this guy. Then he asked if he can stay, so of course I say yes. After he walked me back to my apartment, where we talk for a little while before he has to leave for work, but before leaving invites me to family home evening.
So around 6:30 he picks me up, in his nice new car and takes me over. We had fun playing games, eating bbq food, and playing more games. While we were eating he asked me if I like German Opera, I told him I sing music similar, and he invited me to a German Opera on next Thursday the 6th of September.
Wow, what do I wear to an opera?
Well now you know sometimes only one elbow touch can equal a date! ha ha thank you professor Lynn poulsen! Oh and he would like to watch a movie tomorrow night, :) Nice guy!
Oh ps. he is lucky! I took first place in Parli debate!
Love,
Afton Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment